Last night in class, we discussed the upcoming New Moon in Virgo on Sept 8th. It goes into effect early that morning, at around 5:53 AM.(Manifesting the night before will be just fine. No need to get up that early.)
As you may have read before here and here, the new moon opens doors, while full moons close them.
If you want to manifest using the energy of the New Moon in Virgo, it's a great time to focus on
- issues surrounding clarity and organization (ex: "I want to easily find myself organizing my office.")
- issues surrounding physical health and the mind body connection (One of the things that Virgo does very well is highlight areas and connections between your mind, body, and spirit that are not working - in order to show you how to improve it.)
- work and career issues
- your own tendency to nitpick your life or the lives of others
- editing and writing; schoolwork (Virgo is the sign of the student and writer/editor.)
- creating healthy routines (For some people, this means creating a schedule out of chaos, for others it means taking personal time to relax.)
Here's a list of key words to work with.
looking at what is right, rather than what is wrong
exchanging worry for relaxation
lower stomach healing (Parts of the body that deal with bowel movements and stomach issues)
The New Moon in Virgo is an open gateway, as are all New Moons - and since we're also in Retrograde til the 12th (more about that here), this period, thanks to Retrograde, will actually, according to astrologer Robert Wilkenson, will actually stabilize us, forcing us to make choices that will improve and stabilize the overall picture, even if it does not remotely seem that way. Here's the good thing about all of this Virgo energy - wherever Mercury ruled signs (Gemini or Virgo) fall in your chart is where you will see the influx of ideas that may lead to publishing, communication, and writing opportunities.
Thanks for reading. I was thinking today, as I work with Happy Ganesh and watch it (and myself in relation to my business and work) grow and change, how lucky I am that I can wake up, do this, and be supported.
Til next time,
Photo Credit: zeevveez