Search Happy Ganesh Astrology

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Inspire Team. Like the Beatles without guitars and with inspiration


Tonight, April Claxton, CEO of The Movement Within (published author, and all around cool gal) welcomed me and fellow INSPIRE TEAM member Debbie Nutile (certified nutritionist and author) to The Movement Within Radio! To hear the show, click here!

The Inspire Team also consists of April K and Alisa Kalina, whose awesome FREE ADVICE COLUMN can be seen by clicking on her name!)

A word about the Inspire Team -- what I love about this project is that all of these women have independent businesses - and we're all united in The Movement Within platform. Every last one of us has independent talents and webpages. And we're all here, together.

Dance with the universe. Please. It wants to dance with you. We talked about this. Oh, do, please listen. It was fun and it rocked. Stuff moved. I danced.

Happy Ganesh, who loooooves to dance, was dancing throughout my house.


  • My poem, "Debby's Birthday" about the cancer journey and my caregiving experiences, came up for discussion. It was originally published in Summer 2009. To read it, click here.

  • Manifestation and how it relates to weight loss and how to keep it off. Debbie talked about this and I was ASTOUNDED to find the links between manifestation (which I teach classes in) and weight loss. She introduced fantastic concepts during the show that I never thought of. We also touched upon "Women, Food and God" by Geneen Roth - such an interesting book.

  • My personal "Debby Theory" -- I know I'm getting a message from my mother when I run into a "Debby." It happens every single time I'm working a community event.  (Blog post about miracles and mom, coming soon.)

  • I go into some detail about the 13th sign astrology mess. Click here to learn more.

Some other important things discussed?
  • Gilda's Club - I've been blessed to work very closely with this wonderful organization. Named for Gilda Radner, this cancer support group is a wonderful, nurturing place. If you or someone you know has cancer and needs emotional, physical and spiritual help, please check them out. They are nothing but gorgeous.
  • Sandra's Walk - Discussed in the chat room, please check out this page. It's about recovery and the recovery community and it's truly an amazing site. Buy the necklaces to support Sandra's Walk!

Thank you for listening and being a part of Happy Ganesh!!! The more you support, the more we all connect.

Dance!

No comments: