Search Happy Ganesh Astrology

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Manifestation Mondays (and a Blazing Blog!)

Esther Hicks on - "how patience is not necessary." It's about NOW. Oprah hosted books (hello The Power of Now!). But really? Really? How can that be so? Because patience is a virtue. We're taught that. We must be patient. Wow, I can just hear my inner five year old going "But WHERE IS IT?" Well, Hicks says your energy brings it. Call it out and it comes. Is it that simple? Yep. It just takes a ton of practice (and hint: we make it very hard on ourselves).





And, "it's that time again!" My good friend, tarot card reader and certified professional hypnotist Bob Decker and I host Bob Decker's Blazing Blog every Friday. In this one, I go into great detail about the recent Supermoon in Virgo - and other big astrological changes.




Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to come to Happy Ganesh and be a part of it. I appreciate so much your words, your thoughts and your presence.

I did a wonderful event at Gilda's Club today and - again - I am blown away that I get to do what I love. Gilda's Club is personally meaningful to me and I love being able to go back with Happy Ganesh and meet such wonderful brave, fantastic people.

Have an honest and eager week, friends, as we move into Sun in Aries. (More on that next time!)

No comments: