Search Happy Ganesh Astrology

Monday, July 4, 2011

Jeff Brown: Union from Disharmony.



Jeff Brown at Soulshaping.com is a profound and gorgeous writer. He wrote two pieces that moved me, made me ache, and really made me feel into whatever it is that teaches us about old relationship patterns - with ourselves and with lovers.

He articulates with great beauty, empathy, and intelligence, the masks, images, and divides that we create - and the extent that self-love and understanding can heal the split within. I also feel these essays are relevant, no matter what your sexual orientation is.

Apologies to the Divine Feminine (from a warrior in transition)

Apologies to the Sacred Masculine (the letter this warrior in transition would like to receive)



These are not mine. All copyrights belong to Jeff Brown at Soulshaping.com. I post his links out of gratitude and a desire to share their honesty and bravery.

Why am I moved to post them now? It could be the upcoming New Moon and Eclipse in Cancer, symbolising our own inner change in relation to nurturance and mothering - and the way the cosmos seem to be creating a gameplan to create change and new, daring foundations. It could be that the more I learn about my own disharmonies and inner unions, the more I become curious about ways to heal and/or celebrate them.  And the more I become curious about the ways we can heal each other, through our own self-understanding and love.

Image: Creative Commons

No comments: